Saturday, June 10, 2006

myDAY_fridayMOODY.

2:13 AM / 0 comments

As eager am I to say how my day was, I wanna make myself clear.

I'm sorry to hear that for some people who would die hard for an hobby he loves wanna destroy it for minune reasons. But even if you are in the most depressed mood of the day, you shouldn't be going around telling others to fuck off(tabooed.) who tried to help you. If you wanna say that I ain't helping, I would leave you alone. Honestly. But can't you even respect others. I am giving in to you for the past few months already. And if you don't think so I apologised to say again that YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THINK YOU'RE MY SUPERIOR JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME AT SOMETHING. SO SHUT THE CRAP UP AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

I'm truly in no regrets of withdrawing this testimonial. As I see no point that I should be despised of just because I offered my sincere help and all I get are insults and pointless reverts to me being an annoyance. Yeah there's that. I need a breather now.


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wednesday; boring day.

Yeah I've said it. Boring. Buh-oring.
Since my maid was like at home. Yeah then I have to be in part of managing and overlooking the housework duties. And alone. Big sis in school, lil' sis at cousin's house till friday; mom and dad at work. Yeah just me.

So bleah. Life still goes on.

Thursday.

I must say something is kinda different. Haha I ate burger king, Kfc for lunch/dinner, and Mac for supper. How's that. Blogging seemed so boring.

Venus Auriga won best group and best talent night! WOOHOO. I love my group. Can remember the times we actually performed and practiced. It was worthed it.

Hooked up a few new friends. Huiteng; shiqi and such. Hahs.

Dispute with *. Don't think I'm wrong. Refer up.

Tomorrow's going to my cousin's house. What's gonna happen?


Friday.

I am very frustrated. Don't know why. Is it because of the rain? Guess so. And there seemed to be renovation at the other units. The claps of thunder and construction woke me up. And gah. I can't seemed to hold my bladder. Might as well wake up and relieve myself.

Mom and big sis at home. Mom's off day. Big sis sick. So like kinda boring as usual. Looking forward to trip at cousin's house though. Wanna play X-box. So well to go I have to buy lunch, and do some housework. Damn.

So we left the house at around 4 and arrived at my cousin's house. Played X-box for a few hours before heading to Marina's "yuki-yuki" outlet. Yay that's the BBQ-cum-SUSHI-cum-STEAMBOAT place I was talking about since Cineleisure's. Haha I loved that place. Yeah as usual my stomach was filled. And jeremy seemed kinda mad. Probably because of his sore throat. Prevented him from eating STUFF THAT ARE HOT. So sad. Haha. And no I'm NOT rubbing it in.

After that we made our own ice-cream. Yeah honeydew with chips DO taste good. After that we left and bidded goodbye. And at first it was off to home. But hah we asked for something more. A trip to esplanade to walk with the view of the jetty. So my mom asked if we should ask my cousins along. Yeah I asked. But muddle-headed me. I gave the wrong destination and they ended up at the opposite. OOPS.

So we walked over to the other side leaving the car in the carpark. It was a short yet seemingly long walk. There we can feel the breeze. I was obviously happy to see my cousins again. Haha. We talked about the upcoming trip to tioman. They said that the waters are crystal clear, and that we can see the bottom which is about 30-40 meters to the surface. Fishes are like all in the waters. In shoals or a couple. And you can even see stingrays. Yeah but have to be careful of Jellyfishes. We're gonna swim barely on swimtrunks, other than the life jacket and a snorkle. Haha I am looking forward to in.

After that we had a trip back to the carpark where my dad left his car. Then we went home. Fifa world cup was on. Too tired to watch. So like went to my room and blog. And here it is.

Yawn. I don't know whether I WANNA go tomorrow's meeting with LPS people or not. Have to take care of lil' sister. Although there's my big sis but she is sick.

Aah. Just do as the time comes.