Friday, June 09, 2006

myDAY_SLC

2:49 PM / 0 comments

Okay lets start with SLC!!

Like on monday, okay we had to get to school like 6 in the morning. Last night, I actually stayed up to packed my bag till its around 2 in the morning. And amazingly, I don't seemed to feel sleepy waking up so early. Maybe its because of the feeling that I'm going to a camp. And it made me feel excitied to be sleepy.

Yeah I actually took a taxi there. But upon reaching. Was kinda in a shock. A huge batch of campers were waiting at the bus stop. And when I say huge, I meant like ALOT. Okay then Aarthi went checking for equipment. I was like "damn!". I didn't bring my utensils. Okay then the gate opened soon and we all went in.

After some briefing from the the instructors, we rushed upon hearing a really soft sound of whistle to the basketball courts. Like any induction, we were pumped, screamed at and such.
Boys were seperated with the girls. Bagcheck and punishments. And what a shock I've got from the instructors. Wow they showed a different side of them. Yeah after that we were sent to the other court and there we were pumped again. Like what the heck.

After that, We went to our bunks where we left our stuff. Then stuff carried on. Relay race. What stuff. Water parade. Then P.A. After that I was like shit shit I din't bring sandals too. Okay like whatever I shall wear my school shoes then. And then there was camp fire. HAHA when our group went up to dance the whole crowd became enthu. So proud. Lol eventually we won best talentnight. I heard from Aarthi on the last day. Yep.

Like after the campfire there was this thing at panel room. They explained like the ground escape plan we should do in case of fire. Like everybody was like" oh shit they sure will test us when we're sleeping". Like everyone was very tired. Soon after supper, where the sec3s and sec2s were called to their coordinators, we all went to sleep. Mosquito bites!!

Next day everyone awoke around the same time. I couldn't sleep well because mosquitos keep biting me in the night. Was like half scratching half sleeping. LOL.

We had morning PT. And like we cheer and stuff. I keep cheering with my teammates cos like if we don't everyone would be a 'lil discouraged. Yep then after eating breakfast, there was supposingly treasure hunt at Jurong Lake Park. But unfortunately the day wasn't that perfect. It rained and in the end we only managed to complete one. So we went to seek shelther. As in all the campers. There we danced the friendship dance. I love it.

I've actually bonded with a few teammates. I mean hah I love my group. Venus Auriga Jiayou! After the "hunt", there was stand-by bunk. My nametag got confiscated. And like everything was to be perfect and stuff. Like what... Yeah then like I quite depressed and wondered why Sir Khiarul confiscated my nametag. Then he sent those who have their nametags confiscated to ex-councilor ma'am Gwen and another person. There she talked to me. And like about pushing to limits. "What's said in this room stays in this room." So like I talked to her about why there must be perfection, and why they made us so tough. Well eventually we had a deal that I am going to get back my nametag by the end of lunch, which I did. Hah. But in the end didn't get to thank her. Fortunately I got her number after the camp.

The rest of the game a bit dull. Then there was games and activities and such. Class comm, sec2s and sec3s seperated. Then gathered back together. After that we had dinner. I LOVE MYSELF. I actually shouted at everybody to jiayou cos its our last food cheer together.

After that I never saw my groupmates again. Class comm had P.A. and went back afterwards. Then I took taxi home. Darn tired. After bathing again at home, I was like staring at the Tv wondering why am I still awake. Finally I can't take it anymore and fell asleep.

I slept for 14hours straight. And that time the sky was already bright. Nobody was at home. I'm alone.

Its another boring day I guess.