Tuesday, June 13, 2006

myDAY_tuesdayTUESDAYALREADY?

1:55 PM / 0 comments

Woh. ITS TUESDAY ALREADY? Okay like times really flies okay. Damn.

Since sunday, been having a serious fever. Headaches. Nauseous. Must have gotten the illness from sis. Details;

Sunday.

Why is the world spinning? And why am I feeling a little warm? Okay 38.8 degrees ain good. Tablets! Pills! Save me. And for a word of advice, you shouldn't watch a movie like x-men 2 when you are very sick. Cos vomit may be next on the list.

Argh so sick that I have had trouble sleeping. Like you know. If you ever tried sleeping without tossing and turning because they will make you very dizzy and alot of headaches, it wouldn't work.

Monday.

Like I woke up at around 8 plus in the morning and then went to my parent's bedroom to sleep. Apparently, I felt more comfortable sleeping there. So like occasionally, I woke up and went back to sleep again. After about 11 when I finally woke up and didn't went back sleeping. My parents were gone by 12 so I was left alone in the house with my sister.

Actually I felt better already. As in not that sick anymore. So I went to watch X3 with lokmun. And I kept asking him to shut up for no reason. Haha. So yeah he actually sneaked in KFC. And there came the coldness. I couldn't get to enjoy the movie throughoutly. After the movie I couldn't wait to get out of the the theatre. Finally we went out after the part where Dr. Moira hears Prof's X's voice. And there are questions on a sequel. Would there be one? With the fever, I couldn't care less.

Lokies went to look for X1 and X2 compilation set DVD. So eventually we didn't get to find one. And he was like "wah lao.." and such cos the set was limited edition set which was last seen in HMV during January. Hah. So then we went home, actually a brief walk at the pasar malam near my house cos I suggested. Then we went home. By the time I reached home I was freezing and then eventually I was warming hot.

I went to sleep in my parents room in the sense that I might throw up in the middle of the night. So yep. Didn't get much sleep though.

Tuesday.

Woke up soon enough. Feeling weak all over. Like around 8. It was kinda weird. My mom said I was sleeptalking. And mumbling something. Then I said never mind and such. Weird. After that I had this on and off sleeping thing.

Especially this experience. Like I went to sleep in my sister's room. Like around 10. Then suddenly I woke up and went outside to the living room. Upon listening to the radio which my mom turned loud enough while she's ironing the clothes, I was quite frantic for no reason. Sweating profusely. Like everything was fast motion around me. I can feel heavy movements I made and they were fast too. It was scary and I couldn't stop. Finally I calmed down and like my shirt was wet. So I changed it.

After that I went back to sleep. And then I woke up at around 1. Damn its a scary day. And I hope to get well soon. I wanna go tioman to swim with the fishes tomorrow. My parents said they dont allow you on the plane if you're having a fever.

Its tuesday already? Time flies.