Friday, June 02, 2006

myDAY_wed/thursHOT/HSM

12:41 AM / 0 comments

Yepp. Sorry was like so busy and like don't feel like blogging these few days.

So like on tuesday, I went to Aarthi's house to practice the dance for her group for SLC camp: We're All In This Together. It was fun and I was like telling her "HEY its like we have to go this way and then that way(gesture)" "NO URE DOING IT WRONG AGAIN! No It's That Way!" Haha could tell she was somewhat embarrased and irritated.

Ate at her house before going home at around 8 plus. Tomorrow gotta wake up early to go to school, since she said she can't teach Chuan Jiat herself. And tomorrow we're going to LOKIES house with darling baby CHERYL. HOT.

Woke up feeling really drafty. Don't know why. Probably the reason was I actually could have stayed at home and not go to school. But can't back out now. So yep went to school carrying laptop and my bag. Argh so heavy. Met Aarthi and Chuan Jiat. Then firstly Aarthi and I were dancing to show chuan jiat the moves. He wasn't really paying attention, staring at my laptop watching the HSM video. Argh.

A few teachers and several students walked by. My face was like steaming red. Omg why are we dancing in front of them? Until a teacher walked past..

teacher: paiseh for what. u all going to do in SLC also what. why scared.

Then like okay. I got my confidence. Although it wasn't confirmed that I was in SLC yet. But yeah we danced more openly and stress-free. Then in the end only me and aarthi practicing cos Chuan Jiat had to go help with some councilors. And then we confronted the councilors in Council Room whether I could be subed-in for the camp. The answer is yes and I found myself in Aarthi's group. Rock' on!

We got back and taught Chuan Jiat last minute, this time in front of the other groups. Some stared in awe. Some couldn't bother. But yeah. Then I realised I am late for BABY DARLING cheryl. OMG SORRY BABY DARLING. Ok she was like waiting at Lakeside mrt control station already.

It took some time for the 154 bus to arrive. After that I finally reached. Just nice the train came. Saw baby darling. Trying hard not to laugh. Omg I love the hair you had before. What happened man?

Bought long john silver. Then I was like keeping saying "We're All In This Together", the whole trip to lokies house. Baby darling made me do the whistle register, although I reached it(or not) with awful screaming. LOL.

Reached and saw Lokies like just woke up. Then let Cheryl watch HSM she wanted to watch. While I watch Lokies play Resident Evil. He kept interupting Cheryl with his screams. Then Cheryl played after watching. Then like she wasted all the bullets. Haha. After that she played Xmen and was like cursing while playing. Haha so funny. I kept begging her for the console but she was like asking me to shut up. Then she played Grand thief auto. She was so crapped. Haha.

I had a great time. And just now, I saw Lokies blog. It reads that he was worried about my bad time on Monday.

Lokies: I AM SO TOUCHED. I LOVE YOU LOKIES. LOADS. THANKS.

So today. I made this new friend on MSN, through youtube. He was really cute. I meant his voice. He is a 10 year-old kid. Haha nice knowing you.

I'm loving High Society. Like wow. I'm going to buy.

Should I add a segment called LOOKING FORWARD TO? Wanna add stuff like:

~Sleepover At James House
~SLC Camp
~X3: The Last Stand Movie
~June Overseas At Tioman

.. and so on. PEOPLE I NEED REVIEWS.



Sigh. Theres camp meeting tomorrow. Am I supposed to look forward to it?