Friday, November 21, 2008

Hellva fun.

2:31 PM / 0 comments




Yep so after like what seemed so long of not blogging. Here I am.

This week was definitely fruitful no doubt. All fun and no study.

So I missed hockey trainings. All five days of the week. LOL. Missed kwek's tution. Missed physics re-exam. Been to food exhibition at expo twice. Spent days with great people munkit shenn damien and melissa (which by the way you should check out her new china look), first at expo and then at pasir ris. Overnight mahjong which won me a impending breakfast treat by damien, sleepover at shih's. Survived a flu jab(AM SCARED OF BLOOOOOOD AND ANYTHING TO INDUCE BLOOOOOOOOD). Survived fever twice this week (or maybe it just became better and then worse) Elle didn't die in the latest episode of Heroes. Conversed with terribly missed secondary school friends. Worked yesterday. Yeah awesome week really.

More to come. Gonna go over to shih's again later. The what comic exhibition or something. And packing to do for the remaining 4 days before I head to korea for 9 days. And then chalet when I come back.

So I'm gonna just say that I might be on a looooooooooooooong hiatus until I return with a new blogskin or something. You should check out funny pictures at damien's blog. Eh me not narcissist okay compared to niaoci. LOL.

In the meantime I'm gonna just reply tags. Ahahahaha like finally right?

pengyang: what, cute botak! LOL.
ting: stupid ass you flooded my tagboard -.-
Fanny: yeah and your bigbang.
tania: yeah why. are you back from overseas. mahjong sleepover!
guiping: okay okay I'll link soon.
Day: LOL no probs -winks.
huiyanZ: what f1 racer. LOL.
Jastong/JASMINE: ME TOOOOO LAH. Thankssssss for all the wonderful times.
RT: I'm gonna hangup.
hui fen: actually not really ahahahahahahaha.
yihahahaxuan: ME TOOOOOOOO. I'm near your house everytime btw but you're always not there.
winifred: so. you. think. you. funny ar. ASS. SO UGLY PLEASE.
mildred: nope, korea. underwear. lousy squash player.
CHERYL: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WILL R E M E M B E R.

Btw. Should I dye back my hair before going to korea?


Kannan & the indians after pw.


Direct translation: Flying pork. Dedicated to you shenn. For spoiling that flying fox thing. Hawhawhaw.

Labels: ,