Sunday, December 07, 2008

+ why do we like to hurt so much

12:49 PM / 0 comments

BACK FROM KOREA

Except for some minor miscommunication(?), think everything went pretty smoothly. Didn't get to see snow but had a great time with so many awesome people. Especially ms ivy, taliban, yunyun, rongrong, sexy, shunjiejie, qianqian and shenny xuany and hairy. Can't wait to get my hands on more pictures. Yeah the trip was really awesome, didn't feel like a school trip at all. LOL.

CHALET

Mahjong craze! Okay not bad we're at level 2 we know the zhenpai mahjong tactics already, though we're not very good at it. Unfortunately I dislocated my toe and I just got a cast on it. Won't heal for a least a week. Gonna miss hockey and work and school again and well.



I think I'm so motivated, I'm gonna disappear for like a loooooooong time until you see me a much better guy with a better persona. Maybe the dislocated toe to the recent training and even the current jeremy were like wake up calls. By the way elle won't die. I believe elle won't die. Omg I feel like crying after I watched the last heroes episode.


HIATUS

Labels: